Thursday, September 3, 2015

SAGA Vikings - Berzerkers WIP

 
Berserkers front

After a bit of delay, here they are: The Berzerkers!  This makes up the fourth point of Hearthguard for my Saga Viking Warband.  Again, still a WIP as two will receive shields and the bases need finishing.  For more info and pics of this warband you can check out my previous posts HERE.

Berzerkers back

I thought the Bezerk mini below bore a resemblance to the Techno Viking, so I painted his pants in the appropriate colors as a nod to this modern Norse legend.  I was about to convert his left arm/hand into a pointing pose, but thought better of it.  I gave him an axe instead that resulted in a nice two weapon stance.

 Fear the fury of Techno Viking!
.

12 comments:

  1. Fierce and beautiful...I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff mate! Be careful when you use them in SAGA - they are a ferocious but very glassy cannon. At least, mine tend to be :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! An excellent paint job there, you've really done those figures justice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb! They're the best unit in the Viking warband and they look the part. Looking forward to seeing them in person at SAGA Storm 2!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness, I hadn't seen a picture of the Techno Viking in a long time until now. Nice homage though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys for the kind words! Glad you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Techno Viking is a nice touch :) Fits in very nicely with the other 'shroom infused mad men

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha, love the Techno Viking! Looks like he stepped right out of Rude Tube :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice, Jason. Although I have never used them, I also have a unit of berserkers for Saga. I like their stats. Scary techno viking too.

    ReplyDelete