Monday, July 14, 2014

I'll be back!


First off, I'd like to apologize for not being able to make the rounds on the blogosphere for about the last two weeks and comment on most of your great blogs.  July has been crazy.  Crazy and busy, with more and more real life challenges piling on everyday. 

I'm temporarily throwing in the towel until at least late July / early August.  Hopefully by then I'll have gotten the chance to hobby a bit so there will be a few more posts about projects, minis, and games to share.  Not just all history and movies posts.

Thanks for stopping by, and I'll see you all again soon!

Jason

.

5 comments:

  1. Heck I dont know how you find the time to do your this day in history series as it is! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will all be here when you are ready to post again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Jason. Catch up when you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck - one must rally to meet to counter attack Real Life from time to time!

    ReplyDelete