Friday, February 1, 2013

In case you missed it


Well, my new joint 1813 Napoleonic project blog Immer Vorwärts! with my friend Eric has been chugging away for one month now.  Although a number of you have popped over and decided to follow our new endeavor, I fear many have not updated their blog rolls.  For the rest, this is one more plug to invite you to come on over and take a look, and hopefully give the new site a "Follow" as well.  :-)

Still much more in the pipeline for the ole' Der Feldmarschall blog, but I will certainly be posting on here when I have a newly painted unit or battle report to pass along from the other site.  Thanks for your support!

January's Immer Vorwärts! posts:

1813 - A Joint Napoleonic Project

New Soldiers & New Paints

Setting down the Basics

Prussian Fusiliers - WIP

Prussian Fusiliers - WIP +1

February:

Basing Ballast & Paint

Basing Flock & Foliage

.

9 comments:

  1. Love that base. Very stylish and well balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the invite, now following.
    Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very interesting project and another blog to follow for me.

    Cheers
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did miss a few but there are some great posts there. The basing especially is very good

    ReplyDelete