Sunday, June 19, 2011

A beginning...


Well, I've wanted to do the "blog" thing for awhile now.  Not necessarily just to wax on about rules, tactics, and other thoughts on wargaming, but more so to share my painting and hobby projects with those who care to look.  This, I hope, will in turn inspire and motivate me (and maybe others) as I work on my miniature and terrain projects.

My wargaming hobby spans everything from military history to science fiction and fantasy.  Games, miniatures, terrain, books, movies, and music.  Anything that somehow relates to my wargaming experience has a chance of popping up on here.

This Summer the locals are hot and heavy into Warhammer 40k, so my Imperial Guard army will be first up on the blog.  Although I do hope to sprinkle in some other projects, both past and present, and hopefully find my way back to my historical gaming roots someday as well.  Expect some Warhammer Fantasy, Warmaster, War of the Ring, Flames of War, and maybe even some Napoleonic and Seven Years War projects to show up on here.

So welcome to "Der Feldmarschall", enjoy your stay, and be sure to come back to visit again.

Cheers,
Jason

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogoshere Herr Fieldmarshall! Looking forward to seeing more of your stuff.

    cheers
    Paul of the Man Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paul for swinging by and checking out the new place!

    ReplyDelete